Business Systems Analyst (SAP Ariba)
Waymo is an autonomous driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to get where they’re going. Since our start as the Google Self-Driving Car Project in 2009, Waymo has been focused on building the Waymo Driver—The World’s Most Experienced Driver™—to improve everyone's access to mobility while saving thousands of lives now lost to traffic crashes. Our Waymo Driver powers Waymo One, our fully autonomous ride-hailing service, as well as Waymo Via, our trucking and local delivery service. To date, Waymo has driven over 20 million miles autonomously on public roads across 25 U.S. cities and conducted over 20 billion miles of simulation testing.
At Waymo, we are mission-driven and believe deeply in the opportunity of autonomous driving technology to improve mobility and make people's lives better. We are united by purpose and responsibility (for our employees and riders alike). We are looking for kind, committed, employees who have integrity, dream big, work together as one team and create a sense of belonging for one another that is the foundation of our culture. We want each team member to feel welcomed and included in every step of our exciting journey.
The Business Systems team defines and builds the business IT architecture that supports the commercial operation of Waymo's autonomous fleet. The team stands at the intersection of finance, operations and IT; through creative architecture, expertise and attention to detail, it ensures that Waymo has world-class capabilities across all its business processes.
This role will be based remotely in Hyderabad, India and report into our Senior Manager of Finance, Indirect Procurement, & HR Systems.
In this role you'll:
- Support Ariba Upstream Modules: Provide expert support for Ariba's Supplier Lifecycle and Performance Management, Contract Compliance Management, Commerce Automation, and Guided Buying modules.
- S2P & Downstream Process Expertise: Possess comprehensive understanding of the entire Source-to-Pay (S2P) and Downstream cycle, including buying, invoicing, catalog management, and approval workflow configurations.
- Ariba Customization and Integration: Customize and integrate Ariba with SAP public cloud instances, ensuring seamless functional alignment.
- Support & Implement SAP FICO Modules: Offer expert support and implementation for SAP FICO modules, including Financial Planning Systems, Revenue Systems, Group Reporting, Product Costing, Consolidation, Asset Acquire to Retire, and all Record-to-Report functions.
- Procure-to-Pay Integration: Provide expertise in integrating Procure-to-Pay (P2P) business processes, including invoice verification and payment functionalities.
- Order-to-Cash Integration: Provide expertise in integrating Order-to-Cash (O2C) business processes, including seamless integration with the Sales and Distribution (SD) module.
At a minimum we'd like you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field
- Minimum 8 years of experience supporting Ariba Upstream modules, including:
- Supplier Lifecycle and Performance Management (SLP)
- Contract and Contract Compliance Management
- Minimum 6 years of experience working with Ariba Commerce Automation and Guided Buying modules.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the entire Source-to-Pay (S2P) lifecycle, encompassing both upstream and downstream modules.
- Expertise in catalog management and approval workflow configuration.
- In-depth knowledge of customizing and integration aspects for Ariba with SAP Public Cloud instances.
It's preferred if you have:
- Expertise in various areas of SAP R/3 FI/CO including but not limited to General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable & integration with Materials Management (MM), Accounts Receivables & integration with Sales And Distribution (SD), etc.
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay & Record-to-Report activities in the area of SAP FICO .
- In-depth understanding of business processes relating to SAP Finance and integration with other modules such as Production Planning (PP), Human Resources (HR), GRC, Plant Maintenance Service, EDI, travel & expense tools including Concur classic, Concur Travel & Expense (CTE).
- Experience with SAP Revenue Recognition models – Revenue Recognition at the time of billing, Time-Related Revenue Recognition & Service-Related Revenue Recognition.
While at Waymo, you will enjoy benefits that cover…
Health and wellness: Our people are at the heart of everything we do. At Waymo, you can enjoy top-notch medical, dental and vision insurance, mental wellness support, gym membership, and special wellness programs.
Financial wellness: Your financial peace of mind is important to us. At Waymo, we offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, equity, employees provident fund, and lots of other perks and employee discounts.
Flexibility and time off: Take the time you need to relax and recharge. Enjoy the flexibility to work from another location for four weeks per year. We support an on-site or hybrid work model and offer remote working opportunities, paid time off, bereavement, sick, and parental leave.
Supporting families: When it comes to growing your family or caring for your loved ones, you have our full support. Enhanced leave options include 26 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and 18 weeks of paid leave for non-birthing parents.
Community and personal development: At Waymo, you'll find a range of opportunities to grow, connect, and give back. We offer education reimbursement, personal and professional development, mentorship, and other ways to connect through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), other internal groups, and even time off to volunteer.
Cool perks: Access to Google offices, cafes, wellness centers, massages, and so much more. To support your wellbeing at home, you can enjoy at-home fitness and cooking classes, and more.
The expected base salary range for this full-time position across US locations is listed below. Actual starting pay will be based on job-related factors, including exact work location, experience, relevant training and education, and skill level. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the role location or, if the role can be performed remote, the specific salary range for your preferred location, during the hiring process.
Waymo employees are also eligible to participate in Waymo’s discretionary annual bonus program, equity incentive plan, and generous Company benefits program, subject to eligibility requirements.