Business Strategy & Operations Associate
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
The Strategy & BizOps team drives and executes against the company’s go-to-market strategy. We leverage quantitative and qualitative analysis to create long-term business strategies and help execute on Waymo’s commercial deployment. The team is analytically driven, with a proactive mentality, focused on finding and delivering on high impact projects.
In this Strategy & Operations Associate role you'll:
- Conduct rigorous quantitative and qualitative strategic and operational analysis
- Help to successfully deploy Waymo's commercial service by developing and executing key operational processes
- Work with senior leadership to develop and refine Waymo’s go-to-market strategy, including business models, partnership strategy, and growth
- Identify and develop business case for strategic growth opportunities and operational improvements critical to Waymo's success
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, partnerships, operations, engineering, finance, marketing, communications, and legal
We'd like you to have:
- 3-5 years of work experience in business strategy, operations, or similar in the technology sector and/or management consulting
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is a plus
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and a fast paced industry
- Experience writing and delivering executive presentation is a plus
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and project management skills
- Experience utilizing financial and operational data to drive business insights, company strategy, and operational initiatives is a plus
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.