Product Manager, Mapping
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Waymo takes an integrated approach to building the world’s first self-driving car, with researchers, product managers, and technical program managers working side by side. We seek to understand the needs of our users and the opportunities of the technology to ensure we build the best product. From self driving behavior to user interfaces, we work to inspire the product vision and then make it a reality.
In this product manager role you'll:
We'd like you to have:
- Lead the work on the overall mapping strategy, and supporting tools to advance Waymo’s larger objective around safe self-driving cars
- Help expand the operations team towards very ambitious targets for 2019-2022, both through process improvements and tools
- Be an active part of Waymo’s broader product team helping refine Waymo’s overall product vision and strategy
- Role is on-site in MTV, and involves quarterly trips to our operations center
- BS degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience in Product Management
- Mapping experience is preferred
- Prior experience in developing tools ideally in close partnership with operations, with willingness and passion to go deep into understanding the processes to enable efficiency and quality improvements by building an overall trust with the operations counterparts
- Experience in process management systems such as Kaizen, Six Sigma, or Lean is preferred
- Deep technical abilities, and passion for process automation - preferably experience with machine learning
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.