Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Waymo’s People team recruits and supports the world’s best talent (including, we hope, you). Our HR business partners, program administrators, staffers, and compensation specialists help our employees attain their full potential in a healthy, considerate and supportive environment. We take seriously our role as champions of Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity (EID) and stewards of the unique Waymo culture.
In this role, you'll:
- Be responsible for the implementation, administration, and communication of pay programs including salary increases, bonus programs, long-term incentive programs, and other rewards and recognition
- Build offer proposals for new hires by gathering, validating and organizing information related to pay recommendations, working closely with the staffing team
- Develop people metrics, reporting, and analytics to provide strategic HR insight and help influence changes to the HR operations, process or programs
- Collaborate on a variety of projects, including program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs by working cross-functionally with equity management, payroll, finance, and legal teams
- Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure that systems are updated to reflect changes to pay programs
- Communicates salary and bonus programs in new-hire orientation and manager training sessions
We'd like you to have:
- A Bachelor of Commerce degree in finance, accounting, HR or a similar discipline or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience related specifically to compensation or total rewards
- Deep subject matter expertise related to equity compensation programs
- Detail-oriented and committed to a high degree of accuracy
- High level of discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.