Product Manager, Rider Support
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Waymo takes an integrated approach to building the world’s first self-driving car, with researchers, product managers, and technical program managers working side by side. We seek to understand the needs of our users and the opportunities of the technology to ensure we build the best product. From self driving behavior to user interfaces, we work to inspire the product vision and then make it a reality.
In this product manager role you'll:
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- Help to refine Waymo’s product vision and strategy
- Work closely with Engineering to turn breakthrough technologies into products that solve real user needs, save lives, and transform transportation
- Determine requirements and prioritization, leveraging both user research and product insight
- Develop processes and tools that help our riders through the most challenging experiences
- Advocate for riders cross-functionally based on data and feedback from the support team
- Collaborate with engineering on a roadmap that enables a delightful and scalable support experience
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Strong technical background (CS Degree and/or 2+ years eng experience)
- Experience with technical systems that have operational, real-world complexity
It’s preferred if you have:
- Experience building tools for end-user-facing operations teams
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.