Intern, Product Management, Growth
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Waymo takes an integrated approach to building the world’s first self-driving car, with researchers, designers, product managers, and technical program managers working side by side. We seek to understand the needs of our users and the opportunities of the technology to ensure we build the best product. From self driving behavior to user interfaces, we work to inspire the product vision and then make it a reality.
Help craft Waymo’s growth and go-to-market strategy! This role you will leverage insights from user research, experimentation, and analysis to craft an engineering roadmap that drives core ride sharing business results.
In this Product Management, Growth internship, you'll:
- Develop a roadmap for growth tools and features
- Run experiments and iterate on key growth funnels
- Understand and optimize user on-boarding, engagement, and retention
- Evaluate opportunities for referral and virality
At a minimum we would like you to have:
- 2 years of product management experience
- Deep understanding of customer acquisition, engagement, retention
- Engineering undergrad degree (CS preferred) or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills (SQL, experiment design, analysis)
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.