Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Waymo’s People team recruits and supports the world’s best talent (including, we hope, you). Our HR business partners, program administrators, staffers, and compensation analysts help our employees attain their full potential in a healthy, considerate and supportive environment. We take seriously our role as champions of Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity (EID) and stewards of the unique Waymo culture.
In this role, you'll:
- Responsible for the implementation, administration, and communication of pay programs including salary increases, bonus programs, long-term incentive programs, and other reward and recognition programs
- Provide strategic compensation expertise and analysis to staffing, HR business partners, and management
- Responsible for data-driven, strategic HR analytics and influencing changes to HR operations, process and programs
- Collaborates on a variety compensation program design projects including, analysis, budgeting, implementation
- Develops procedures to streamline processes and update HR systems to reflect pay program changes
- Works cross-functionally with equity management, payroll, finance, and legal teams
At a minimum we'd like you to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, HR or a similar discipline. An equivalent amount of real-life experience is also welcome
- 7 to 10 years experience related specifically to compensation or total rewards
- Deep subject matter expertise related to equity compensation programs
- Detail-oriented and committed to a high degree of accuracy
- High level of discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
It's preferred if you have:
- Compensation consulting experience
- Experience working at a pre-IPO start up
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.