Intern, Brand Marketing
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
As part of Waymo’s brand marketing team, you will help connect people with the magic and impact of our self-driving technology through brand experiences, marketing campaigns, and consumer insights. You’ll work collaboratively across the organization to provide insights and develop content that helps build trust and enthusiasm for the Waymo brand.
In this internship, you’ll:
- Conduct brand research and analysis to drive strategic decision-making
- Perform market analysis and research on competitors
- Write strategic briefs and support the production process for brand assets and campaigns
- Assist with development of marketing and communications materials
- Support brand marketing events
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- Current student in MBA program with Marketing and/or General Management concentration(s)
- Organized and resourceful, with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical skills
It’s preferred if you have:
- Comfortable solving problems that haven’t been answered before. Pushes the boundaries to come up with novel, refreshing, and strategic ideas
- Strong eye for brand and design
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Works well across functions both internally and externally
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.