Senior Recruiter, Engineering Leadership
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Waymo’s People team recruits and supports the world’s best talent (including, we hope, you). Our HR business partners, program administrators, staffers, and compensation specialists help our employees attain their full potential in a healthy, considerate and supportive environment. We take seriously our role as champions of Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity (EID) and stewards of the unique Waymo culture.
In this recruiter role you'll:
- Drive the search for leadership roles and partner with our engineering executives and senior leaders throughout the process
- Play a key role in building the leadership recruiting function and strategy
- Foster relationships with industry leaders and engage in presenting opportunities for both near and long term.
- Partner across internal key stakeholders to craft and negotiate senior level offers
- Champion Equity, Inclusion and Diversity initiatives to build a diversified talent pipeline
- Advise and influence decisions through data driven analysis and consultative approach
At a minimum we'd like you to have:
- 7 or more years of recruiting experience in a technical environment with 3 or more years of experience in hiring technical leadership roles
- Full-cycle recruiting experience and expert ability to source technical, niche roles at senior levels and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Experience with researching market, proven ability in developing robust and insightful talent maps
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.