Intern, Finance Systems
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Our cars may be self-driving, but Waymo’s finances are steered by experts like you. The Finance and Accounting group manages all aspects of our finances and serves as trusted advisors for all our strategic and enterprise endeavors. Along with managing compilation of our financial statements, looking after our cash and overseeing compliance, we partner closely with the business in overseeing company wide resource allocation, developing cutting edge compensation initiatives and generating detailed financial analyses to drive the business forward. We also develop advanced capital strategies to support the company’s short- and long-term future.
In this internship, you'll:
- Help in functional and design aspects of an ERP end to end implementation; for Financials/Accounting processes in the areas of Billing & Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Tax, Record to Report, Compliance and consolidations
- Work with Finance, Business and IT team members regarding process and operations requirements for the ERP implementation
- Help coordinate Program Management functions for the Finance systems agenda including requirements prioritization, project planning, change management, status reporting, coordinating meetings, etc
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- MBA with Finance concentration
- Preferred to have experience in Systems - SAP, Oracle (Enterprise Resource Planning)
It’s preferred if you have:
- Finance, Systems and Integration knowledge
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.