EDA Infrastructure Engineer
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Hardware Engineering is a diverse, innovative, and collaborative group of electrical, mechanical, reliability, software and vehicle engineers. We design, build, and perfect the products which are the eyes and ears of Waymo's self-driving systems, and integrate those products into vehicle platforms. We're seeking curious and talented teammates to keep us moving in the right direction.
In this Software Engineer role, you'll:
- Work closely with the design and DV team to define infrastructure requirements
- Develop EDA tool infrastructure using cloud methodologies
- Develop automated flows for running large job batches
- Develop reporting and monitoring tools
- Monitor regressions, triage failures
- Port existing designs to new infrastructure
- Develop automated code generators
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- Experience with cloud technologies / Google Cloud
- Good software skills, including experience with C/C++ & Python
- Familiarity with scripting languages (i.e. TCL, bash)
It’s preferred if you have:
- Experience with the part of the digital design cycle -- from spec through bring-up
- Digital design (RTL)
- DV experience such as SystemVerilog and UVM
- Experience with Emulation platforms (ZeBu, Palladium etc)
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.