Product Data Analyst
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Waymo takes an integrated approach to building the world’s first self-driving car, with researchers, product managers, and technical program managers working side by side. We seek to understand the needs of our users and the opportunities of the technology to ensure we build the best product. From self driving behavior to user interfaces, we work to inspire the product vision and then make it a reality.
In this Product Data Analyst role you'll:
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- Analyze data to create a deeper understanding of our users and their behaviors
- Define key business metrics to track the health of our business and drive better decision making
- Present findings to key leadership to influence product roadmaps
- Design, implement, and analyze A/B experiments to provide actionable insights
- Identify opportunities for product improvement and optimization
- Expertise in manipulating and interpreting large data sets
- Deep expertise in experiment design and analysis
- Proficiency with analytical and database tools
- Excellent data visualization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed attitude towards identifying opportunities
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.