Technical Integrations Manager, Business Systems
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
The Business Systems team defines and builds the business IT architecture that supports the commercial operation of Waymo's autonomous vehicle fleet. The team stands at the intersection of finance, operations and IT; through creative architecture, expertise and attention to detail, it ensures that Waymo has world-class capabilities across all its business processes.
In this role, you'll:
- Provide deep technical expertise on architecture design, systems and solutions selection and implementation, and continuous technical improvement of Waymo Business Systems Integration Architecture while establishing day-to-day operations support
- Own and drive multiple systems development projects, collaborating effectively across multiple teams in Waymo and Alphabet, in addition to external technology providers and partners
- Develop current and target technical integration architecture (IPAAS Solution) and lead platform selection and implementation for several cloud and on-premise solution such as (Salesforce, SAP/Oracle ERP, PLM, LMS, HRS and engineering application eco-systems)
- Build internal solutions with services that automate end-to-end business processes and establish and maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code
- Implement and support partner integration (ex. EDI, XML or flat file on AS2, SFTP) within supply chain ecosystem such as integrations with CMs, 3PLs and suppliers
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent years of work experience
- 12+ years experience implementing, configuring, customizing and integrating 3rd-party software solutions
- 4+ years experience in cloud/on-premise integration using Dell Boomi, IBM Sterling Integrator, WebMethods, or equivalent technologies
- 5+ years experience in blueprinting, designing, estimating, implementing, testing and assessing end-to-end technology architecture and solutions
- Experience with ERP, CRM and PLM systems, including an understanding of the underlying technologies and APIs
- Strong SQL programming skills (BigQuery or equivalent). Scripting experience with Perl, Shell, Python or XML and in Oracle SOA (BPEL or B2B) is a plus
It’s preferred if you have:
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills with a proven track record of implementing impactful cross-functional solutions in a complex organizational environment
- An ability to excel in fast-paced and ambiguous environments
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.