Quality Programs Lead, Rider Experience
Chandler, Arizona, United States
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Operations keeps Waymo’s business rolling. We are the vehicle operators, service technicians and customer support specialists who test and maintain our self-driving vehicles and bring help and guidance to our passengers and customers. The Operations team is the heart of Waymo’s testing operations and ride hailing service, handling every detail to make sure that each ride is the ultimate user experience.
In this role, you'll:
- Create/improve and manage the Quality programs for the Rider Experience team: Fleet Response and Rider Support. Work to identify holes in the RE Quality programs and strive for continual quality improvement
- Track and report on Rider Experience Quality metrics
- Set and manage Rider Experience SLAs and drive improvements to Rider Experience SLAs where applicable
- Work to facilitate Fleet Response & Rider Support quality triaging of RE interactions
- Work with relevant stakeholders on improvements to training and Standard Operating Procedures as identified through Quality reviews.
At a minimum, we'd like you to have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years experience working in QA or Operations
- Superb communication skills
It's preferred if you have:
- Customer Support experience
- Experience managing a Quality program
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.