Director of Product Management, Marketplace, Mobile Apps, and Infrastructure
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Waymo takes an integrated approach to building the world’s first self-driving car, with researchers, product managers, and technical program managers working side by side. We seek to understand the needs of our users and the opportunities of the technology to ensure we build the best product. From self driving behavior to user interfaces, we work to inspire the product vision and then make it a reality.
In this leadership role you'll:
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- Manage a team of PMs across mobile app development, in-vehicle experience development, ride hailing infrastructure, and operational tools
- Develop a product growth strategy that aligns with Waymo’s technology deployment roadmap, drawing from deep customer insights, data, and research
- Partner with a cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, designers, researchers and program managers to deliver your product vision
- Establish go-to-market plans by collaborating with internal stakeholders, including marketing, operations, and partnership teams
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years product management experience
- Experience hiring, managing and leading teams
It’s preferred if you have:
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.