Product Manager, Growth
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Waymo takes an integrated approach to building the world’s first self-driving car, with researchers, product managers, and technical program managers working side by side. We seek to understand the needs of our users and the opportunities of the technology to ensure we build the best product. From self driving behavior to user interfaces, we work to inspire the product vision and then make it a reality.
In this product manager role you'll:
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- Think strategically about growth and product partnerships and opportunities to generate B2C or B2B trips
- Develop a product growth strategy that aligns with Waymo’s technology deployment roadmap, drawing from deep customer insights, data, and research
- Drive funnel performance improvements with a key focus on activation and retention
- Partner with a cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, and designers to deliver your product strategy
- Establish go-to-market plans by collaborating with internal stakeholders, including marketing, operations, and partnership teams
- A BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years product management experience, ideally in the transportation or automotive industry
- A track record of driving product growth through analytics and great, simple, insightful user experience
- Experience with product marketing channels (i.e. feature promotion, email marketing, app notification strategies, etc)
- The ability to drive qualitative and quantitative research to solve core Growth challenges
It’s preferred if you have:
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.