Product Manager, Simulation Visualization and Developer Tooling
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Waymo takes an integrated approach to building the world’s first self-driving car, with researchers, product managers, and technical program managers working side by side. We seek to understand the needs of our users and the opportunities of the technology to ensure we build the best product. From self driving behavior to user interfaces, we work to inspire the product vision and then make it a reality.
In this Product Manager role you'll:
- Drive developer productivity through improved tooling, visualizations, and actionable, accurate, and predictive results from simulation
- Employ a developer-first mindset and a focus on hiding complexity of simulation
- Communicate and measure the tradeoff between speed of signal and comprehensiveness of signal
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- A Computer Science Degree and 2+ years of engineering experience
- A solid statistical background
- Experience with developer tooling and systems of massive scale/complexity
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.