Intern, Waymo Real Estate and Workplace Solutions(REWS)
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Waymo REWS creates and maintains the foundation for all site services supporting Waymo in every location. We source, lease, improve and maintain 9 distinct property types ranging from office space to Labs to proving grounds, depots and call-centers. All sites are matched with services based on work function and population and REWS is tasked with ensuring best in class services to its employees and onsite partners
Waymo interns work alongside leaders in the industry on projects that deliver significant impact to the company. We believe learning is a two-way street: leveraging your knowledge while providing you with opportunities to expand your skill-set. Interns are an important part of our culture and our recruiting pipeline. Join us at Waymo for a fun and rewarding internship!
In this internship, you’ll:
- Assist in the standardization of site services in order to effectively create a trouble ticketing intake form.
- Partner with REWS leads to create site pages and format the new Waymo Intranet.
- Observe construction management meetings and focus on the transition from construction to daily operations of each project.
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- Undergrad degree in Engineering or Business
- Knowledge of Facility Operations and Maintenance programs.
- Familiarity with Google sheets, slides, docs, etc
It’s preferred if you have:
- Concentration/Interest in Facility Management or Construction Management
- Organizational skills
- Help solve challenging problems with a direct impact on the company
- Competitive compensation packages with a housing/relocation bonus
- Free breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Free access to Google shuttles
- Onsite gym
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Fun intern events and networking opportunities
Note: We will accept resumes on a rolling basis until the role is filled. To be in consideration for multiple roles, please apply to each one individually.
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.