Sr. Business Systems Analyst, GTM Systems
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
The Business Systems team defines and builds the business IT architecture that supports the commercial operation of Waymo's autonomous vehicle fleet. The team stands at the intersection of finance, operations and IT; through creative architecture, expertise and attention to detail, it ensures that Waymo has world-class capabilities across all its business processes.
In this Sr. Business Systems Analyst role, you'll:
- Evaluate, Design and Implement SaaS based go-to-market systems to support Waymo’s commercial launch at scale.
- Lead functional tasks and deliverables including: process definition and re-engineering, requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, functional design, testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement of business applications.
- Work on creating user stories, process flows, roadmaps, sprint schedules to support the design and development of Salesforce and other business system tools.
- Possess strong knowledge and expertise in standard Salesforce configuration and management: Workflows, Process builder, validation rules, Visual flow, roles and permissions, custom objects and fields, page layouts, user management.
- Experience of system development methodologies(SDLC, Agile and Waterfall) and knowledge of industry best practices around Quote to Cash and CRM functions.
- Facilitate discussions among business owners and stakeholders to help manage the definition of product requirements and specification, to define and execute an end to end solution for Business Systems.
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent years of work experience.
- 8+ years experience in Business Systems Analysis and Design
- 6+ Years experience in Quote to Cash and Salesforce CRM platform, worked on different modules of Salesforce such as Sales Cloud, CPQ, Community Cloud, Service Cloud and ERP Systems integrations.
- Experience with Salesforce admin skills such as User Provisioning, Production Deployment, and basic custom object maintenance
- Experience with Implementation of core Salesforce functionality and creating new solutions using Force.com platform through applying PMO and SDLC methodology.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills with a proven track record of implementing impactful cross-function programs in a complex organizational environment
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.