Product Manager, Rider Support
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Waymo takes an integrated approach to building the world’s first self-driving car, with researchers, product managers, and technical program managers working side by side. We seek to understand the needs of our users and the opportunities of the technology to ensure we build the best product. From self driving behavior to user interfaces, we work to inspire the product vision and then make it a reality.
In this Product Manager role you'll:
- Provide a vision for Rider Support interactions that creates the best possible user experience
- Create tools that help rider support provide a high quality of service to riders and scale with Waymo’s growth
- Invest in tools and processes to create more reliability around rider support interaction quality
- Partner with the app and in-car and UX teams to ensure that the support experience is cohesive
- Triage rider support issues as they arise and balance priorities with feature development
- Proactively find gaps in the end-to-end Waymo experience that Rider Support can help address
At minimum we'd like you to have:
- 2+ years product management experience, ideally in the Transportation or Automotive industry
- Track record of driving product growth through analytics and great, simple, insightful user experience
- Experience with building operational tools and processes that deliver a high quality user experience
It's preferred if you have:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.