Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Waymo takes an integrated approach to building the world’s first self-driving car, with researchers, product managers, and technical program managers working side by side. We seek to understand the needs of our users and the opportunities of the technology to ensure we build the best product. From self driving behavior to user interfaces, we work to inspire the product vision and then make it a reality.
In this product manager role you'll:
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- Provide product vision and direction for cutting-edge autonomous vehicle perception problems
- Apply analytical skills to extract insights from large and complex datasets to inform product strategy
- Partner with Engineering technical leadership to organize effective teams around one of the world’s most advanced perception systems
- Use your excellent communication and leadership skills to act as advocate for your project area, working seamlessly across teams and functions
- 3 years of product management experience supporting software development teams
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent
It is preferred if you have:
- Experience in Machine Learning or Robotics
- MBA or equivalent business experience
We appreciate your interest in Waymo. Waymo is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waymo’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. Waymo also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Waymo will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. Waymo also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.