Waymo is a self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to get where they are going. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo has launched Waymo One, the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
On the Waymo Marketing team, you will help to connect people with the magic and impact of Waymo's self-driving technology. Our team has the unique opportunity to not only grow Waymo's brand from the ground up, but to also build societal acceptance for fully self-driving technology for the first time in history. We build thoughtful marketing strategy, positioning, messaging and creative assets to deliver messages that matter to our audience, communicated through anything from video content, to social media interactions, to immersive physical experiences. We also shape Waymo's go-to-market initiatives, helping to transform Waymo into a thriving business with a growing user base.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work with the Waymo Via and Laser Bear teams as well as company leadership to craft our product positioning/value proposition along with compelling customer-facing messaging which will be leveraged by other cross functional teams
- Partner with our Business teams to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy and drive execution of various programs within the B2B space including events, website, SEO/SEM and more
- Produce various marketing assets which bring the product narrative to life for our target audience
- Lead research projects in collaboration with PM, UX and other cross functional partners to uncover actionable customer insights that will inform product and marketing strategies
At a minimum, you’ll have:
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- 5 - 7 years of product marketing experience preferably in the B2B space
- Proven track record influencing product roadmaps and user experiences through actionable insights and recommendations; experience in product branding, messaging, positioning and targeting
- Worked with internal teams and external partners to develop and execute impactful marketing campaigns
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including successful interactions with executive leadership and constructive collaboration with cross functional teams; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans; proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity in ambiguous environments
We appreciate your interest in Waymo. Waymo is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waymo’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other or any other characteristic protected by law. Waymo also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Waymo will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. Waymo also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.