Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Waymo’s People team recruits and supports the world’s best talent (including, we hope, you). Our HR business partners, program administrators, staffers, and compensation specialists help our employees attain their full potential in a healthy, considerate and supportive environment. We take seriously our role as champions of Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity (EID) and stewards of the unique Waymo culture.
In this role, you'll:
- Design, build, and maintain an internal mobility program that allows Waymo to achieve its business goals
- Cultivate collaborative relationships across all stakeholder groups to ensure that every step of the internal mobility process flows smoothly
- Provide strategic analysis and recommendations to evolve Waymo's Recruiting Operations effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience to Waymo employees in response to inquiries about internal mobility, as well as to candidates across all of Alphabet
- Conduct initial internal candidate intake meetings and assessments, matching candidate skills and interests to the required and preferred qualifications of open, priority Waymo positions
- Maintain accurate and up to date candidate records, while upholding the highest standard for confidentiality
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- 4+ years of experience in an Internal Mobility, Recruiting, or Operations role, preferably in a high-growth environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for assessing candidate profiles against job requirements
- Experience in optimizing processes, inclusive of identifying and implementing business- and user-focused improvements
It’s preferred if you have:
- Ability to prioritise and action work with minimal guidance
- Articulate and persuasive communicator, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to produce high quality work
- Strong process/program ownership, with a demonstrated bias for action and excellence in operational delivery, customer service, and cross-functional partnership
- Self-starter who proactively identifies opportunities to streamline processes with a high level of creativity, perseverance, and flexibility
- Knowledge of recruiting best practices and familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Greenhouse
We appreciate your interest in Waymo. Waymo is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waymo’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other or any other characteristic protected by law. Waymo also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Waymo will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. Waymo also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.