Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
The data infrastructure and analysis team owns data, solution, infrastructure and tooling for data driven decision making across Waymo. Our scope includes data processing infrastructure and pipelines, and data warehouse empowering reporting and business analysis.
Your work will help steer potentially multi-billion dollar business, and you will be a leading member of a growing team. You will have high-visibility within a cross-function (product, finance, marketing, legal, partnerships, operations, etc.) org, and you will develop new skills in the areas of Analytics, Growth, Big Data and Data Science.
This position requires experience in three or more of the following:
Key skills/attributes desired:
* A strong business focus: Our users are other teams and executives within Waymo
* Passion and experience on large-scale data infrastructure, including storage systems, query engines, and pipelines.
* Experience with C++, Python, GoogleSQL, Colab
* Creativity: High-threshold for experimentation and project exploration
* Self-driven, passion to work in a fast-paced environment.