Waymo is a self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to get where they’re going. Since our start as the Google Self-Driving Car Project in 2009, Waymo has been focused on building the World’s Most Experienced Driver in hopes of improving the world's access to mobility while saving thousands of lives now lost to traffic crashes. Our Waymo Driver powers Waymo One, our autonomous ride-hailing service, as well as Waymo Via, our trucking and local delivery service. To date, Waymo has driven over 20 million miles autonomously on public roads across 25 U.S. cities and conducted over 15 billion miles of simulation testing.
Wherever Waymo works, Business Support teams are on the job. We’re the multitasking administrators who plan events, manage vendors, and orchestrate the daily activities of our teams and leaders. Together, we do everything it takes to keep Waymo rolling. In this Administrative Business Partner role, you will:
In this role, you’ll:
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks for our Real Estate, Treasury and Business Systems teams within the CFO Organization (manage very busy calendar, book travel/events, process expenses, meeting coordination, schedule facilities & equipment, etc)
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our executives by providing the ultimate administrative support, all while working in and navigating a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Help leaders to understand team needs
- Collaborate across the Executive Leadership and their Admin Business Partners to organize and manage projects as they arise in support of the Director of Real Estate and Workplace Services, Director of Treasury & Investor Relations and Director of Business Systems.
- Plan space for the CFO team as the company grows exponentially
- Manage team meetings, communications and help plan team events
- Partner closely with the ABP community within Waymo
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
- 2 years of direct executive support, project management or event planning experience
- Experience in providing executive-level support, and experience project leading from conception to completion with demonstrated strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Experience with, and interest in, using technology to improve work efficiency
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions (internal and external) and an ability to adhere to an expectation of highest levels of discretion and confidentiality on all business matters
It’s preferred if you have:
- 3 years administrative experience in a fast-paced, high-tech environment supporting C-level
- Technology-related or start-up environment experience
- Experience with HR functional areas
- Demonstrated knowledge of process, project and program management theory and practices, with the ability to apply them when solving operational issues
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
We appreciate your interest in Waymo. Waymo is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waymo’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. Waymo also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Waymo will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. Waymo also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.