Waymo is an autonomous driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to get where they’re going. Since our start as the Google Self-Driving Car Project in 2009, Waymo has been focused on building the World’s Most Experienced Driver in hopes of improving the world's access to mobility while saving thousands of lives now lost to traffic crashes. Our Waymo Driver powers Waymo One, our fully autonomous ride-hailing service, as well as Waymo Via, our trucking and local delivery service. To date, Waymo has driven over 20 million miles autonomously on public roads across 25 U.S. cities and conducted over 20 billion miles of simulation testing.
The Business Systems team defines and builds the business IT architecture that supports the commercial operation of Waymo's autonomous fleet. The team stands at the intersection of finance, operations and IT; through creative architecture, expertise and attention to detail, it ensures that Waymo has world-class capabilities across all its business processes.
In this role, you’ll:
- Establish Business Systems PMO processes to manage a portfolio of projects and programs by streamlining and standardization of project intake, budgeting, communications, execution and documentation, ensuring consistent, scalable global processes
- Ensure strong business case development for all project requests including calculation of return on investment (ROI), assessment of customer value or impact and criteria for measuring project success
- Partner with several different business functions enterprise wide, such as HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Legal, Fleet Ops and others to develop and execute X-functional work-plans to implement IT solutions to address Business needs
- Manage Sponsors, Business Leads, Technical teams throughout the program by effective program communications, change management, conflict management including managing Steering Committees developing Standard status reporting
- Lead strategic programs involving cutting-edge SaaS based Information Systems with Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid project delivery methods
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or equivalent years of work experience. (MBA is Preferred)
- 8+ years experience in Hands-on Program management within Business Systems areas of Finance, Supply chain and Sales
- 5+ Years experience in programs undergoing blueprinting, designin, estimations, implementation, testing and assessment end-to-end technology for Business Systems programs
- Experience with Implementation of ERP and CRM including understanding of its underlying PMO methodology, SDLC and Functional Process would be a plus
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills with a proven track record of implementing impactful cross-function programs in a complex organizational environment
We appreciate your interest in Waymo. Waymo is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waymo’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. Waymo also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Waymo will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. Waymo also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.