Mountain View, California, United States
New York, New York, United States
Waymo is an autonomous driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to get where they’re going. Since our start as the Google Self-Driving Car Project in 2009, Waymo has been focused on building the World’s Most Experienced Driver in hopes of improving the world's access to mobility while saving thousands of lives now lost to traffic crashes. Our Waymo Driver powers Waymo One, our fully autonomous ride-hailing service, as well as Waymo Via, our trucking and local delivery service. To date, Waymo has driven over 20 million miles autonomously on public roads across 25 U.S. cities and conducted over 20 billion miles of simulation testing.
Waymo's Compute Team is tasked with a critical and exciting mission: We deliver the compute platform responsible for running the fully autonomous vehicle’s software stack. To achieve our mission, we architect and create high-performance custom silicon; we develop system-level compute architectures that push the boundaries of performance, power, and latency; and we collaborate closely with many other teammates to ensure we design and optimize hardware and software for maximum performance. We are a multidisciplinary team seeking curious and talented teammates to work on one of the world’s highest performance automotive compute platforms.
In this role, you'll:
- Work closely with the design team to define specifications and test plans
- Execute on the test plan, including test development, reference model design, and failure debug
- Contribute to the development of overall verification infrastructure and tools
- Identify and integrate third-party verification IP
- Collect and analyze coverage metrics
- Advocate and establish verification best-practices
At the minimum, we'd like you to have:
- 5+ years of experience with using UVM to verify ASICs
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog
- Experience with digital architecture and logic
- Advanced verification techniques like constrained random generation, functional coverage, and assertions
It's preferred if you have:
- Experience with the full digital design verification cycle -- from spec through bring-up
- Experience with performance and power validation, digital design (RTL), and formal verification
- Experience with machine learning and other high performance compute elements
- Experience with C/C++ for reference model development and enhancement
- Familiarity with formal verification methods
- Experience with industry standard protocols, interfaces, and IP components, such as PCIe, DDR, Ethernet, and NoCs
We appreciate your interest in Waymo. Waymo is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waymo’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. Waymo also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Waymo will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. Waymo also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.