Waymo is an autonomous driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to get where they’re going. Since our start as the Google Self-Driving Car Project in 2009, Waymo has been focused on building the World’s Most Experienced Driver in hopes of improving the world's access to mobility while saving thousands of lives now lost to traffic crashes. Our Waymo Driver powers Waymo One, our fully autonomous ride-hailing service, as well as Waymo Via, our trucking and local delivery service. To date, Waymo has driven over 20 million miles autonomously on public roads across 25 U.S. cities and conducted over 20 billion miles of simulation testing.
Wherever Waymo works, Business Support teams are on the job. We’re the real estate specialists who find and build amazing workspaces and research facilities; the systems experts who develop and run our intuitive IT and business tools; the multitasking administrators who plan events, manage vendors, and orchestrate the daily activities of our teams and leaders. Together, we do everything it takes to keep Waymo rolling.
In this role, you’ll:
- High level management abilities, strategic thinking and leadership skills that allow management of service delivery across functions, departments and businesses.
- Strong understanding, creating and implementing effective global workplace solutions and workplace experience through management of the Center of Excellence division.
- Collaborate with external and internal partners (Vendors, Business Leads, Finance, Sourcing, Legal) to gather business requirements and define program objectives.
- Govern key contracts by overseeing service delivery outcomes through KPIs, Scorecards, Operational reporting within portfolios (all service lines inclusive space, various projects teams and tech operations)
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- BA/BS degree in related field such as Program Management, Facilities or equivalent
- 10+ Years of Program Management or Workplace Services experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in a formal setting, and ability to adapt communication to articulate program goals to a wide audience in a simple, straightforward way
- Understand technological advances, change management, organizational leadership and compliance requirements, and each supports/drives workplace strategies
It’s preferred if you have:
- Certification or Industry Designation in PMO or Workplace Services
- Demonstrable PM skills; able to advance projects with undefined scope, influence and align stakeholders
- A track record of proven objective analysis, having the ability to analyze metrics to both update management and develop process controls to improve service in an atmosphere where speed, flexibility and frugality are the norm
- History of building and scaling programs at an enterprise level for a growing portfolio
We appreciate your interest in Waymo. Waymo is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waymo’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. Waymo also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Waymo will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. Waymo also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.