Waymo is an autonomous driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to get where they’re going. Since our start as the Google Self-Driving Car Project in 2009, Waymo has been focused on building the World’s Most Experienced Driver in hopes of improving the world's access to mobility while saving thousands of lives now lost to traffic crashes. Our Waymo Driver powers Waymo One, our fully autonomous ride-hailing service, as well as Waymo Via, our trucking and local delivery service. To date, Waymo has driven over 20 million miles autonomously on public roads across 25 U.S. cities and conducted over 20 billion miles of simulation testing.
Waymo’s People team recruits and supports the world’s best talent (including, we hope, you). Our HR business partners, program administrators, staffers, and compensation specialists help our employees attain their full potential in a healthy, considerate and supportive environment. We take our role as champions of Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity (EID) and stewards of the unique Waymo culture seriously.
In this role, you’ll:
- Program manage Waymo's manager & leader development *or* new hire onboarding offerings, including designing, delivering, and evaluating the programs to ensure they are engaging and impactful
- Drive evaluation of our learning programs through user surveys with consistent metrics, insights, make recommendations for future modifications and iterations, and report progress and impact to our key stakeholders including business leaders and our People team
- Partner with both internal and external partners to develop and deliver bespoke offerings that meet the needs of the business
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of progressive learning and development experience, including designing & delivering programs
- Demonstrated experience in client-facing learning roles delivering varied learning solutions that meet the priority needs of stakeholders across various functions and levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
- Detail-orientation and commitment to a high degree of accuracy
It’s preferred if you have:
- Experience in manager development and/or new hire onboarding
- Experience in fast growing companies
- Demonstrated ability to tailor solutions and communication style to business needs
- Experience developing learning outcomes with clear measures in support of business and organizational objectives
- 8+ years of experience in Learning and Development or HR related experience
We appreciate your interest in Waymo. Waymo is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waymo’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. Waymo also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Waymo will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. Waymo also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.