Manager of Talent Branding
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is an autonomous driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to get where they’re going. Since our start as the Google Self-Driving Car Project in 2009, Waymo has been focused on building the World’s Most Experienced Driver in hopes of improving the world's access to mobility while saving thousands of lives now lost to traffic crashes. Our Waymo Driver powers Waymo One, our fully autonomous ride-hailing service, as well as Waymo Via, our trucking and local delivery service. To date, Waymo has driven over 20 million miles autonomously on public roads across 25 U.S. cities and conducted over 20 billion miles of simulation testing.
Waymo’s People team recruits and supports the world’s best talent (including, we hope, you). Our HR business partners, program administrators, staffers, and compensation specialists help our employees attain their full potential in a healthy, considerate and supportive environment. We take our role as champions of Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity (EID) and stewards of the unique Waymo culture seriously.
In this role you'll:
- Develop and drive the strategy and execution of Waymo’s Employer brand and recruitment marketing programs aligned with cross functional stakeholders and teams from People, EID, Communication sand Talent Acquisition
- Create and execute compelling employer brand campaigns to support company-wide talent attraction and retention programs with a focus on brand management
- Manage employer brand marketing and communication platforms, including Waymo careers, LinkedIn, Glassdoor and other social media platforms
- Champion diversity internally and externally by approaching and creating content with equity, inclusion and diversity across all elements and experiences
- Partner with internal ERGs to create and share engaging content that engages and inspires our target audience and grows the top of funnel for early talent audiences and qualified candidates
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to build talent personas
- Be expert consultative partner for entry level recruiting teams and other partners in helping Waymo achieve hiring targets
At a minimum we'd like you to have:
- 8 + years of relevant talent branding/marketing/recruiting experience
- 4+ years of experience using CRM, DMS and our LinkedIn Talent Solutions
- 4+ years of project management experience
- Comfort with metrics, numbers and trends
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
It’s preferred if you have:
- Experience optimizing and scaling marketing campaigns that improve acquisition conversion and engagement using data driven strategies
- Experience using analytics to determine the effectiveness of campaigns
- Excellent inclusive of independently identifying opportunities for improvement and galvanizing relationships and dependencies to holistically address the issue
Note: The following is only applicable for roles hired in the US. As we keep the safety of our employees and our communities top of mind, COVID-19 vaccinations continue to be a critical prevention measure to help end the pandemic. Because of this, Waymo requires all US-based employees who perform work onsite for Waymo to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are unable to be vaccinated, Waymo will provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with applicable law.
We appreciate your interest in Waymo. Waymo is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Waymo does not discriminate against, and prohibits harassment of, any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law. Waymo will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. Waymo is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require an accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, please let the recruiting team know or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (This email address is intended to be used only for requesting accommodations as part of the application process. Other inquiries will not receive a response.)