Strategy & Operations Associate – Competitive Intelligence
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Business Strategy and Partnerships roles plan Waymo’s dynamic future and drive the company’s commercial activity. We do our best work on the cutting edge of macro and micro economic trends, using what we learn to create long-term business strategies and build forward-looking partnerships with other companies.
In this Strategy & Operations Associate role you'll:
- Set the vision and strategy for competitive intelligence at Waymo
- Collect, format and deliver relevant competitive intelligence across all departments at Waymo
- Present key trends and insights to Waymo's leadership team
- Develop and refine Waymo’s go-to-market and technology strategy
- Research and solve high impact business issues facing Waymo
- Collaborate with teams across Waymo to ensure holistic and robust recommendations
We'd like you to have:
- 3-5 years of business experience in the technology or transportation sectors
- Experience managing competitive intelligence is preferred
- Ability to develop strong connections in the industry
- Creative problem solving, research, and data analysis
- Able to thrive in ambiguity and a fast paced industry
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.