Intern, Hardware Test Engineering
Mountain View, California, United States
Waymo is the self-driving technology company with a mission to make it safe and easy for people and things to move around. Building on software and sensor technology developed at Google, Waymo is now launching the world’s first fully self-driving transportation service that will take members of the public from A to B at the touch of a button.
Waymo's supply chain and manufacturing teams are making the cars of the future a reality. We handle all production processes and supplier development strategies: from contracts and purchasing, to designs for improved manufacturing, through quality control and delivery. We collaborate actively with Waymo engineering teams as well as external suppliers and partners to make sure everything is built to spec and delivered on time to meet the rising demands of our business.
In this role, you”ll:
- Conduct PCBA troubleshooting, bringing up and rework
- Develop self driving system HW test stations
- Develop product troubleshooting procedures
We’d like you to have:
- Finishing BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering in 2019
- Experience in digital and analog circuit analysis
- Knowledge in PCBA bringing-up, testing and troubleshooting
- Strong hands-on EE lab skills
- Enthusiasm in solving real world production problems
- Experience in Python software development and/or in embedded software development
At Waymo, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.